Thanks to different cultures in Africa, we are celebrating fashionable and chic tribal braids today! In simple words, tribal braids are exclusive braiding patterns offering distinct textures, designs, and formations to boost your personality significantly.
In this write-up, we have discussed some of the top trending tribal braids for the new season, including Fulani tribal braids, beautifully done crisscrossed cornrows, and knotless braids.
So, let’s get started.
- 1. Fulani Tribal Braids with Curls
- 2. Contrasting Side-Parted Tribal Braids
- 3. Stunning Combo of Cornrows and Cascading Locks
- 4. Half Up Half Down Tribal Braids
- 5. Trending Neat Tribal Braids
- 6. Swoopy Cornrows and Braided Pony
- 7. Tribal Braids with Scalp Design
- 8. Customized Tribal Braids
- 9. Stitch Braids to the Sides
- 10. Cute Tribal Braids with a Wavy Pattern
- 11. Fun Ponytail and Tribal Braids
- 12. Tribal Feed-In Braids
- 13. Criss Cross Knotless Braids
- 14. Large Tribal Braids with Two Low Buns
- 15. Blonde Tribal Braids
- 16. Snaky Tribal Cornrows with Big Hair
- 17. Long Tribal Braids with Loose Spirals
- 18. Crisp and Dimensional Tribal Braids Ponytail
- 19. Tribal Braids with Designs
- 20. Short Tribal Braids
- 21. Natural Hair Tribal Braids in a Bun
- 22. Bohemian Tribal Braids
- 23. Fulani Braids with Heart-Shaped Temples
- 24. Chic Half-Up Half-Down Tribal Braids
- 25. Simple Center-Parted Tribal Braids
- 26. Tribal Box Braids of Bombshell with a Splash of Color
- 27. Flirty Tribal Braids with Color Blends
- 28. Medium Fulani Braids with Loose Ends
- 29. Cute Tribal Braids with Curls
- 30. Sky-High Burgundy Top Knot with Braided Bangs
- 31. Low Pigtail Buns with Triangle Parting
- 32. The Perfect Combo of Braids and Curls with a Pop of Color
- 33. Highlighted Braids with a Designer Parting
- 34. Magenta Tribal Braids
- 35. Bubble Pigtails and Tribal Braids with Beads
- 36. Braided Half-Up with Cuffs
1. Fulani Tribal Braids with Curls
If you have curly hair, these Fulani tribal braids will be a perfect partner in crime for you (just joking!) Present yourself as a fashion queen by showcasing the illusion of long tribal braids with coils. This will help soften your strong jawline and make your face look slimmer.
2. Contrasting Side-Parted Tribal Braids
Give unique styling to your tribal braids by plaiting them in distinct directions. By having side-part tribal braids with a dark brown or honey-blonde ombre, you can give a distinct appeal to your appearance.
3. Stunning Combo of Cornrows and Cascading Locks
Cornrows and cascading locks with a middle part tribal braids give an exclusive appeal to ladies. It provides a gracious appeal to their appearance.
4. Half Up Half Down Tribal Braids
Braids give an exclusive appeal to black women. And, if you have the deadly combination of the carefully braided scalp with long individual braids, it becomes the new trendsetter of the town!
5. Trending Neat Tribal Braids
These tribal braids are a must to give a sophisticated look. You can try to wear them as a pony or a loop bun. Can it get any better than this?
6. Swoopy Cornrows and Braided Pony
Try this new chic and fashionable tribal braid to look stylish. You can try to add tribal braids with beads or even curly ends to give a new modern look!
7. Tribal Braids with Scalp Design
Western Africa’s Fula people especially try this tribal braid. It comes in the form of thin braids which look stylish and versatile. It is one of the most happening tribal braids for girls and women!
8. Customized Tribal Braids
If you are unhappy with any of the tribal braids mentioned above, we suggest you create a new one! Experiment a bit with different shapes and patterns. See what looks better on you! Heart braids are highly popular nowadays!
9. Stitch Braids to the Sides
This hairstyle uses the middle part tribal braids overshadowed by the side. It enables free movement of the braids.
10. Cute Tribal Braids with a Wavy Pattern
This hairstyle is inspired by the fancy cornrow pattern in the front. You can use this cute tribal braid style to showcase the cute fluffy tassels at the end of the braids.
11. Fun Ponytail and Tribal Braids
This tribal braids hairstyle takes the fashion to the next level by pulling up a high pony. You can showcase volume and texture by letting loose waves and tightening the braids. The end result would be highly encouraging!
12. Tribal Feed-In Braids
If you love high tresses, this tribal braids hairstyle with triangle knotless braids is perfect for girls and women of all ages. You can then add extensions to your already braided hair. This way, you will get a high-growth and natural-looking chic hairstyle.
13. Criss Cross Knotless Braids
This hairstyle of long tribal braids is ideal for those wishing for a healthy scalp. The good news is these trending tribal braids last longer than classic box braids. In addition to this, they are also lightweight.
14. Large Tribal Braids with Two Low Buns
Are you finding it difficult to get your makeover through your hairstyle? If yes, you must crisscross the braid at the nape and cover them into a compact, low buns.
15. Blonde Tribal Braids
These tribal braids are perfect for darker skin tones. The amazing part is when you put on this hairstyle; it will have a sparkling effect on your eyes.
16. Snaky Tribal Cornrows with Big Hair
This hairstyle is a tribute to African culture. It retains the authenticity of tribal braid styles. But combines it with a halo of natural afro texture and twisted cornrows.
17. Long Tribal Braids with Loose Spirals
This tribal braids hairstyle combines two braid types. These include tribal patterns in cornrows and integrate individual braids with curls. Sprinkle a bit of golden blonde color scheme, and you have the perfect hairstyle to compliment the girl’s skin tone.
18. Crisp and Dimensional Tribal Braids Ponytail
Have you ever tried a texture-rich pony with a tribal braids hairstyle? It can be the perfect makeover for girls or women. Who wouldn’t want to showcase this amazing fashion statement?
19. Tribal Braids with Designs
This tribal braid hairstyle allows you to be artistic. By incorporating braid sizes and styles, you can achieve the height of attractiveness! This is a dream for every woman!
20. Short Tribal Braids
If you wish to reduce the maintenance of your tribal braid, you should use this hairstyle. By selecting the big tribal braids, you can reduce the time of installation, cleanliness, and removal.
21. Natural Hair Tribal Braids in a Bun
Having a bun and ponytail with natural hair tribal braids can give the best results in the long term. For the right look, you can experiment by leaving a few individual braids in the front to look amazingly beautiful!
22. Bohemian Tribal Braids
These tribal braids are quite popular in the US. The best way to use them is by combining braids with free-flowing bohemian tribal braids. If you love experimenting, we suggest you add cuffs and other trinkets to showcase your creative side.
23. Fulani Braids with Heart-Shaped Temples
This hairstyle is inspired by the Fulani tribe. It is one of the most utilized braids styles by women worldwide. To show your creative side, try to use this hairstyle differently!
24. Chic Half-Up Half-Down Tribal Braids
Use this hairstyle sparingly for special occasions like marriage. The royally decorated knot and the braided bandeau tiara are the best things you can place on the forehead!
25. Simple Center-Parted Tribal Braids
Center-parted tribal braids are quite popular among women who avoid using bells and whistles to look like a rockstar! Add a few hair cuffs, and you will have a perfect hairstyle for every occasion.
26. Tribal Box Braids of Bombshell with a Splash of Color
If you are tired of the old black box braids, it is time to use the tribal box braids of bombshell with a splash of color. You can try different braided transitions from red, yellow, or green to look amazingly distinct. Try it and see for yourself!
27. Flirty Tribal Braids with Color Blends
Braiding hair gives a variety of options to switch to different color palettes without dyeing your manes. If you can dig in further, that can provide options in color and texture. Wouldn’t that be amazing?
28. Medium Fulani Braids with Loose Ends
With a larger braid covering your head, it showcases more volume. It also requires far less effort, albeit please don’t forget the bouncy tips!
29. Cute Tribal Braids with Curls
When you use curls on your tribal braids, it provides a unique texture to your hair. You can then use the tight braids and make them stay on the top compared to the loose ends.
30. Sky-High Burgundy Top Knot with Braided Bangs
This trending tribal braid comes in an attractive color. It consists of a multi-layered bun and hooped braids that gives a unique look to the women who put it on. How creative does it sound?
31. Low Pigtail Buns with Triangle Parting
If you wish to try something different and refreshing, this is the trending tribal braid you must try! The good news is that you can experiment with mixing braids of various sizes and highlighting hair in the buns.
32. The Perfect Combo of Braids and Curls with a Pop of Color
The tribal braid style provides a fashion statement that you cannot ignore at any cost! But, if you wish to spruce up the look even further, try using different color jobs like vibrant wine red to give a distinct appeal to your hairstyle.
33. Highlighted Braids with a Designer Parting
Middle part tribal braids give a distinct charm to your hairstyle. You can use the center part to make an interesting design that will add a lot to your personality. You can also see other hairstyle.
34. Magenta Tribal Braids
West African traditions inspire this tribal braid hairstyle. You can use vibrant magenta colors by adding patterns like hearts, crossings, snaky windings, etc. This will add another feather to your fashion statement.
35. Bubble Pigtails and Tribal Braids with Beads
Beads are especially useful when taming stubborn curls and hiding split ends. You can use beads as an accessory to give a distinct appeal to your appearance.
36. Braided Half-Up with Cuffs
This tribal braid hairstyle can work wonders if you let your hair loose and decorate it with cornrows in the front. Tie a top knot on the crown and long braids on the sides. This will give you a perfect look!
Fulani tribal braid hairstyles have become a part of the growing trend in recent times. Follow the trend, choose the best look according to your hairstyle, and see the amazing transformation you get!
More from The Dezayno