Keep calm & do your natural makeup looks!
We all want to look our best all the time, and one of the popular ways to achieve this is makeup! Whether you’re going to a red carpet event or just a family gathering, from the makeup, you can easily achieve flawless looks within a few minutes.
When it comes to what type and kind of makeup you should apply, it completely depends on the individual preference. Some girls and women prefer bold and vivid makeup, while others want simple and classic looks. These Days, the most popular makeup trend is Natural Makeup Looks!
Have you ever heard of or seen natural makeup looks?
From celebrities to influencers, this makeup trend is pretty famous, and everyone is going for it. This is a more subtle and low-key form of makeup used to enhance your facial features.
- 35+ Best & Easy To Do Natural Makeup Looks For You
- 1. Soft Makeup Look With Winged Eyeliner
- 2. Natural Makeup Look With Shimmer Eyeshadow
- 3. Clean and Simple Natural Makeup Look
- 4. Natural Make up Looks With Highlighter Glow
- 5. Natural Makeup Look With Eyes Accent
- 6. Natural Makeup Look With Simple Lips
- 7. Natural Makeup Look With Perfect Eyebrows
- 8. Natural Make up Looks With Shimmering Bronze Eye
- 9. Natural Makeup Look With Esque Brows & Smoky Eyeliner
- 10. Natural Looking Makeup With Black Liquid Eyeliner
- 11. Natural Makeup Look With a Sun-kissed Skin
- 12. Everyday Natural Makeup Looks With Lip Gloss
- 13. Natural Makeup Look With Natural Brows
- 14. Everyday Simple Natural Makeup Look Ideas
- 15. Soft Eyes Makeup Look With Natural Lips
- 16. Natural Makeup Look With Gold Shimmer Shadow
- 17. No-Makeup Natural Makeup Look
- 18. Natural Makeup Look With Pin-Up Eyeliner
- 19. Natural Makeup Ideas with Natural Red Locks
- 20. Natural Makeup Look With Nude Lipstick
- 21. Easy Natural Makeup Looks Ideas
- 22. Natural Makeup Looks For Brown Eyes
- 23. Lovely Makeup Look With Natural Liquid Lipstick
- 24. Natural Makeup Look For Red Carpet
- 25. Fresh Summer Makeup Look With Full Lips Accent
- 26. Soft Makeup Look With Brown Eyeshadow
- 27. Natural Makeup Look For Blue Eyes
- 28. Natural Makeup Look With Striking Brows
- 29. Natural Makeup Look With Soft Smokey Eyes
- 30. Sexy & Flirty Natural Red Carpet Makeup Look
- 31. Natural Makeup Look With Taupe Eyeshadow
- 32. Natural Makeup Look with Clean Cat Eyeliner
- 33. Fresh Natural Makeup Look
- 34. Sexy Monochromatic Natural Makeup Looks
- 35. Best Makeup For Natural Look
There are many benefits of having these kinds of no-makeup makeup looks, such as:
- It is subtle and requires less makeup, so it will appear that you’re not wearing any makeup at all.
- It is used to highlight and enhance your natural facial features, which will make you even more beautiful than you are.
- It will not require plenty of time because you can achieve these everyday natural makeup looks in a few minutes without much effort.
- This is also a perfect idea for those girls and women who don’t want to spend money and time but still want to look beautiful.
Natural makeup looks may sound simple and easy to do, but to achieve the perfect look, it’s important to know how to do makeup correctly. However, many people don’t know this as they don’t possess the deft eye of a makeup artist, and it becomes a challenge to find what to apply and what not to. Are you facing the same dilemma? Not anymore; we’re here to help you!
Today in this blog, we made a list of the best natural makeup looks of the year. From fresh morning makeup look to red carpet event classy look, we’ve gathered more than thirty-five looks for you so that you can achieve the perfect and flawless makeup look for any occasion. So keep reading this blog until the end to learn all the tips and tricks for doing natural makeup looks.
Let’s get started.
35+ Best & Easy To Do Natural Makeup Looks For You
1. Soft Makeup Look With Winged Eyeliner
We all know this phrase that eyes are the windows to our soul. And you can simply support this statement with simple eye makeup for a natural look. Look at this simple and attractive makeup look as it mostly focuses on the eyes.
Simply create a winged eye look with black eyeliner and smudge it a bit to get a mysterious vibe. And then, apply dark mascara for thick lashes. Pair this with cream blush and nude lipstick for an elegant final look. You can go for this makeup look for formal and casual events where dramatic makeup is inappropriate.
2. Natural Makeup Look With Shimmer Eyeshadow
Some ladies think that natural makeup looks boring and unattractive. However, that’s not true!
Even in natural makeup, there is plenty of creativity and fun. You can add some sparkles, and the shimmer will work perfectly. But avoid using dark and bright colors and shades.
3. Clean and Simple Natural Makeup Look
Take inspiration from the spiderman movie actress Emma Stone. In this look, she is wearing no makeup makeup look with confidence, and she looks absolutely breathtaking. To get this look, all you need to do is to focus on your lips.
Get any lipstick in a rosy pink shade and apply it to your lips and top it off with some clear gloss. Keep the rest of the makeup simple and clean, and that’s it!
4. Natural Make up Looks With Highlighter Glow
Do you want to emphasize your femininity and sexuality using makeup? This look will be a great choice for you!
You’ll need eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, and a matte foundation to get this look. Depending on your mood or occasion, you can choose the lipstick shade. Use some shimmery eyeshadows and groom your eyebrows. Don’t forget to moisturize your skin well to look flawless.
5. Natural Makeup Look With Eyes Accent
Looking for a natural look with some little makeup products? We’ve got you!
Make eyes the center of attraction of your makeup. You can select the eyeliner shade or color depending on your eye color. Finish it off with some dark mascara, and no one will be able to take the eyes from you. Yes, that’s the beauty of eye makeup.
6. Natural Makeup Look With Simple Lips
Who said that you need tons of makeup to look perfect and beautiful? Look how Gisele Bündchen looks gorgeous in her simple but captivating natural makeup look. You can also create this look by using blush and eyeshadow in a neutral and nude color.
7. Natural Makeup Look With Perfect Eyebrows
Get a clean and fresh look with this natural makeup look idea. First, apply your foundation for healthy and flawless skin. Then apply tons and tons of lengthening mascara and groom your brows with a clear or dark shade. Lastly, go for a nude lipstick shade to completely get this youthful and vibrant appearance.
8. Natural Make up Looks With Shimmering Bronze Eye
Get this stunning look of Gabrielle Union with some shimmering bronze eyes and a soft matte base. Get refreshing skin with the help of a jade roller which helps to get you perfect skin. Try this makeup looks natural and beautiful on every skin tone.
9. Natural Makeup Look With Esque Brows & Smoky Eyeliner
Audrey Hepburn’s esque brows were so popular back in the day, but still, it is one of the popular makeup trends in this year. Add your esque brows with ever-so-slightly smoky eyeliner to achieve this spectacular makeup look.
10. Natural Looking Makeup With Black Liquid Eyeliner
The best thing about natural makeup ideas is that you don’t require tons of makeup products and time to achieve this look. Natural makeup is all about getting a sleek and sophisticated appearance with minimal effort.
From the office to evening events, you can wear this makeup idea. Simply apply your regular foundation and black liquid eyeliner and mascara. Finish the look with nude lipstick, and you’re ready to head out!
11. Natural Makeup Look With a Sun-kissed Skin
Lady Gaga is the icon of the most dramatic makeup looks, but she also loves experimenting with natural makeup ideas. Like here, she is wearing a no-makeup look with confidence and power. Everything about this look, from her sun-kissed skin to peachy blush, is crazy and attractive.
12. Everyday Natural Makeup Looks With Lip Gloss
Your next date is coming up, and you’re still confused about what to wear, and what makeup look you should go for. We can’t pick your outfit, but here is an amazing makeup idea for you for a romantic look!
First, apply your foundation for smooth skin, then apply a thin eyeliner and a lot of mascara. Lastly, finish the look with glittering peach or pink lip balm or lip gloss. This natural makeup look will make your boyfriend fall in love with you all over again!
13. Natural Makeup Look With Natural Brows
What’s so intriguing about this look of Hailey Beiber? Yes, her eyebrows! She kept her brows natural and didn’t overfill them. Also, she used some sultry warm shadows around the eyes and a lip liner close to her natural lip color.
14. Everyday Simple Natural Makeup Look Ideas
Are you looking for makeup ideas that work well in the office and college environment? Look no more because natural makeup ideas are all you need!
These looks will give a clean and simple look which is perfect for girls and women who don’t want a dramatic look. You can also use makeup made from natural ingredients.
15. Soft Eyes Makeup Look With Natural Lips
Don’t think that natural makeup means you only have to use neutral and nude colors and shades. You can also have fun with some colors. Look how Irina Shayk chooses to match her coppery eyeshadow with her natural lips. This made her look stunning at the event.
16. Natural Makeup Look With Gold Shimmer Shadow
For this event, Cameron Diaz wears a gold shimmer shadow on her lids and a bubblegum-pink lip balm. She has blue eyes, and this makeup look absolutely enhances her facial features and goes well with her outfit. You can also add a little shimmer to a natural look to bring some fun to it.
17. No-Makeup Natural Makeup Look
Do you want to achieve the perfect no-makeup look? If yes, you should take inspiration from this look of Zendaya Coleman. This is all about wearing makeup like you’re wearing no makeup. Fabulous and fantastic!
18. Natural Makeup Look With Pin-Up Eyeliner
When it comes to fashion and style, No one can beat Rihanna! Look how stunning she looks in this natural makeup look. Here she wears a pin-up eyeliner with neutral lip-gloss, which looks marvelous together.
19. Natural Makeup Ideas with Natural Red Locks
Check out how Madelaine Petsch wears simple natural makeup that goes so well with her natural red locks. You can also achieve this seamless look by using a pale peach shade on your cheeks, lids, and lips. For eyes, draw a thin, precise black line on your upper lash line and apply mascara.
20. Natural Makeup Look With Nude Lipstick
Salena Gomez is not only known for her great music but also for her great fashion and makeup style. That’s why many girls and women across the globe follow her. Her natural makeup looks are always in trend. You can recreate these looks by going for subtle makeup instead of heavy makeup. In this look, she has used nude lipstick and mascara, which perfectly enhance her natural beauty.
21. Easy Natural Makeup Looks Ideas
Use a soft matte bronzer on your lids and lower lash line to achieve this monochromatic caramel look. You can also use this in a C shape from your temples around to your cheeks. This will create a perfect bronzed, natural-looking makeup. For the lips, go with nude lipstick.
22. Natural Makeup Looks For Brown Eyes
Are you blessed with brown eyes? If yes, you can definitely try this makeup trick. The important thing about the brown eye color is that there is no opposite color on the color wheel; that’s why you can choose any eyeshadow. You can even use pencils and eyeshadows in natural shades and earth tones.
23. Lovely Makeup Look With Natural Liquid Lipstick
Put a little foundation that matches perfectly with your skin color, and use natural liquid lipstick to accentuate your lips. This simple but effective makeup trick will make you so irresistible and sexy. This natural makeup looks on brown skin with soft shades.
24. Natural Makeup Look For Red Carpet
Here, the wonder woman movie actress Gal Gadot shows us how we can achieve a glamorous look without using too bold and bright makeup. Here, she keeps her brows natural and her lips nude. This combination goes well with her bronzed skin, along with a rim of dark eyeliner.
25. Fresh Summer Makeup Look With Full Lips Accent
Whether you have full lips or not, you can always accentuate them with the right shade of lipstick. You don’t have to use any bright colors to get this fresh makeup look. You can simply use more neutral colors such as nude, beige, or subdued rose to create a casual but attractive look.
26. Soft Makeup Look With Brown Eyeshadow
Take out your brown eyeshadow to create this soft and flowy makeup look. Put some shadow on your lid and lower lash line. You can also put any color, like copper, in the center of the lid, which will act as a pop of color. Finally, finish the look with pearly peach lipstick and blush.
27. Natural Makeup Look For Blue Eyes
Stop wasting your time and effort on makeup looks that require lots of products. Instead, go with a clean and pure makeup look! For example, if you have blue eyes, you should pick the foundation that perfectly matches your skin tone. To accentuate those blue eyes, draw a thin line of eyeliner above your eye and put mascara. Complete the look with nude or clear lip gloss, and that’s it!
28. Natural Makeup Look With Striking Brows
Everyone knows that the famous pop singer is also famous for her Striking brow makeup looks! Her overall look is simple and minimal, but her striking thick eyebrows catch all the attention. To mimic her look, use a radiant finish foundation and apply the right brow products. And you’ll get these everyday natural makeup looks.
29. Natural Makeup Look With Soft Smokey Eyes
One eye makeup trend that has always been in trend is smoky eyes! Yes, you can try this with the natural makeup look. Simple makeup tricks can add a flirty, romantic, and mysterious vibe to your overall look.
First, use black eyeliner and black mascara to achieve this soft smokey eye look. After this, you can also use cream color and peach eyeshadow on your lids. For lips, just use natural lip balm.
30. Sexy & Flirty Natural Red Carpet Makeup Look
To get this sultry makeup look, use a hyaluronic acid serum for super-natural glowing skin. You can also use a foundation to moisturize and smoothen your skin. Lastly, go with nude or clear lipstick.
31. Natural Makeup Look With Taupe Eyeshadow
To recreate this fantastic makeup look, keep the eye makeup basic and simple and just add a neutral shimmering taupe eyeshadow. Use a matte black shadow along the upper lash line with an angled liner brush. This will softly define the edges and sharpen the overall look.
32. Natural Makeup Look with Clean Cat Eyeliner
Miley Cyrus makes a statement with her looks at this event. Even though her overall makeup look is simple and minimal, her cat eyeliner catches all the eyes and makes her stand out in the crowd. So, next time you’re facing any confusion about makeup, go with a cat-eye winged eyeliner.
33. Fresh Natural Makeup Look
You can say that natural makeup and monochromatic makeup are similar or synonymous. Use the rosy pink shade to get this spectacular minimal look and smudge over slightly along your lower lash line.
34. Sexy Monochromatic Natural Makeup Looks
You simply can’t overlook this sexy and hot makeup look. Want to look like this? Simply mix an illuminating primer into your regular foundation base. You can also add a glossy nude lip or lip balm to finish this look.
35. Best Makeup For Natural Look
There is no doubt that superstar JLo can carry any look with confidence and looks absolutely fierce. There are many beautiful things about her look, from her angled brows and lashes to her dewy cheek. You can also achieve this look with an arched and lifted brow by using a brow pencil and filling in the brows. For those glowy cheeks, switch your powder highlighter with a cream highlighter.
Here are some more celebrities’ and influencer’s natural makeup looks for you:
So, this is all about the best natural makeup looks. Nowadays, many people are following the trend, ‘less is more,’ and the same goes with the makeup trends. You can also wear bold and bright makeup for your red carpet or on special occasions. The minimal and simple natural makeup look always goes with everything and every event. The decision is totally yours!
I hope this guide on everyday natural makeup looks Ideas has given you some inspiration for your next makeup look. Share this blog with your friends and family if you find it informative and helpful.
For more information: